If you’re one of those people who left something behind, look no further than this video, which outlines the simple steps you can take the next time you leave something behind in your Uber.
The best way to retrieve a lost item is to call the driver – but if you leave your phone itself in an Uber, you can login to your account on a computer. Here’s what to do:
- Tap “Your Trips” and select the trip where you left something
- Tap “I lost an item”
- Tap “Contact driver about a lost item”
- Scroll down and enter the phone number you would like to be contacted at. Tap submit.
- If you lost your personal phone, enter a friend’s phone number (you can do this by logging into your account on a computer, or using a friend’s phone).
- Your phone will ring and connect you directly with your driver’s mobile number.
- If your driver picks up and confirms that your item has been found, coordinate a mutually convenient time and place to meet for its return to you.
- If your driver doesn’t pick up, leave a detailed voicemail describing your item and the best way to contact you.
Here is video how to retrieve lost items in Uber
The 10 Most Commonly Forgotten Items in the MENAP region:
- Phones and cameras
- Wallets and purses
- Headphones and speakers
- Water bottles and thermoses
- Phone chargers
- Jewelry & makeup
The 10 Most Unique Lost Items in the MENAP region:
- Pink teddy bear in the backseat
- Wedding card invitation
- Dokha Set
- Kids scooter
- Family photo
- Board game
- A sibling!
- Concert tickets
The 10 Most “Forgetful” Cities in the MENAP region
- Eastern Province