The Infinix Note 5 has finally appeared with amazing features, specifications and with some changes as compared to the last version. This device that is emerged in two versions will be attractive for those who are looking for an amazing gadget on a low budget.
Infinix is a brand of smartphones which is designs especially for the young generation who wishes to energetic smart lifestyle. Launched in 2013, it is committed to developing innovative, advanced technology and fashionably created mobile devices. By the time being these intuitive mobiles become part of a fashionable lifestyle that showcasing trendsetting and brilliant experience of youngsters around the globe.
This innovative product assists five product lines: ZERO, NOTE, and S, SMART which reaches in a global marketplace in Europe, Africa, Latin America, Middle East and Asia.
Infinix Note 5 Stylus
Just like the previous version, it has polycarbonate plastic body that is shiny an attractive and helps to hide fingerprints. We are intended to launch metallic unibody which will be more durable and strong.
THE MOST BLAZING Infinix Note 5, powered by Google has the following specifications:
- 6.0” Full HD Display in an 18:9 aspect ratio empowered by MiraVision that gives an amazing visual experience by saving the consumption of less battery.
- A MediaTek Helio P23 Processor which delivers efficient video performance and conduct. It is designed with the qualities of power saver and power-conscious scheduling. It also supports Dual 4G VoLTE/LiTE and Dual Sim
- 3GB RAM (4GB on the Pro)
- 32GB internal storage (64GB on the Pro)
- Dual 4G SIM support
- 12MP rear camera Dual LED flash that identifies your surroundings and picks the best and suitable setting that brings a high-quality image in a stylistic way.
- A 16MPlow light front camera which gives you best quality selfies anywhere. This front camera has the capability to improve the quality of selfie with each taken selfie.
- 4500mAh battery with 3_ Daylife with a process manager that detects your device’s usage habits and deactivates the less used apps which improve 50% battery usage.
- 158 * 75 * 8.4 Dimension
- 32GB Storage
- Secure Fingerprint smart key scans fingerprint for secure ID access. It defeats complicated passwords and gives safe unlocking.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 1080 X 2160 pixels Resolution
- Android One – version 8.1 Oreo
- Mediatek Helio P23 chipset
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz CPU
- Mali-G71 GPU
- GSM/HSPA+/LTE Network
- There’s also a 4GB/64GB variant available.